Privacy and Data Policy
Gateway Solutions s.r.o., a company with registered office in Rybná 24, Prague 110 00, Czech Republic, and the operator of the www.topearners.link
website (“Website“) and the www.mlmgateway.com
website (“MLM Gateway“), hereby informs you of its principles for handling personal data. We consider it important that you understand what data we collect about you, what we need the data for, who we share it with, and how you can ask us to remove your data from our databases.
What information do we collect and why?
The primary purpose of the Website's lead capture pages is gathering contact information from visitors so they can be contacted by independent business owners registered at the MLM Gateway website.
- Information about you. When you fill out and submit the lead capture form, we obtain the following information from you: name and surname, email address, phone number (if required) and IP address. Your name, email address and phone number is shared with the member who owns the lead capture page.
In addition to the reasons already mentioned, all collected information is also used to ensure the security of our users, to track suspicious activities, to check compliance with our rules and to notify you about changes to our Data Policy.
Where do we store your data?
Your personal data are safely stored at the following locations.
- MasterDC Prague data center Master Internet s.r.o., Kodaňská 46, 101 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic. Technical infrastructure and database technology, primary data backup.
- MasterDC Brno data center Master Internet s.r.o. ,Cejl 20, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic. Technical infrastructure and database technology, secondary data backup.
How do we share this information?
Our services enable users to communicate with others and share information about themselves and their business activities. To provide these services, we share your information as follows.
- Information shared with the user who owns the lead capture page. The lead capture page is owned by a member of the MLM Gateway website. Your name, email address and phone number is shared with this member. The name of the member your contact information is shared with, along with the link to his/her profile page, is stated on the lead capture page.
- Information shared with third parties. To ensure security, technical infrastructure and other features essential for the provision of our services, we use the services of external companies with whom we can share some information about you. Most of the information provided to third parties does not identify you (Personally Identifiable Information).
- Information shared based on legal requests. We are entitled to share your data if we are asked to do so by authorities or institutions if such a procedure is required by law or based on a court order. We may also share information if this is necessary to ensure the safety of our users or to prevent and deal with fraud and other illegal activities.
Keep in mind that the information you share with us can be shared by the people who see it with other people and companies.
Change of owner
If the ownership of the Website and MLM Gateway website passes to another company, we may transfer the information about you to the new owner.
Analytical tools of third parties, on-line tracking
We use the Google Analytics and Statcounter tracking tools on our website. The providers of these tools can place their own measurement technologies (including cookies) on your browser and collect information about your visit, including the following data: device type, operating system, screen resolution, device ID, IP address, location of the device based on localization of the IP address, ISP provider and time and date of the visit. This information is used to improve our services and ensure stable availability of our website.
We do not share any data with the providers of these tools that could identify you (Personally Identifiable Information).
All data about you, your device and the events associated with your visit are automatically deleted from the servers of the analytical tool providers at the latest 14 months after they were acquired. If you ask us to delete the information we store about you, all the data associated with your visit to our website will be removed from Google Analytics.
How can you manage or delete any information about you?
We store data for the amount of time necessary for the provision of our services.
You can request to delete the information we store about you at any time. You can do it by sending a request to email@example.com
. The information about you will then be deleted.
You can request a complete overview of the information we store about you at any time at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
. The overview will be sent to you within 30 days of receipt of the request.
Cookies are small text files used to store information in web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information about computers and other devices. Other technologies, such as data storage in a web browser or a device, device identifiers, and other software are also used for these purposes. All these technologies are referred to here as cookies.
We use and store cookies on your device when you visit our website and use our services.
- Third party cookies. When visiting our website, cookies from partners who provide us with visitor analysis services (Google Analytics, Statcounter) and ads displaying (Google AdSense) can also be stored on your device. This enables you to see relevant ads on our website. You can opt out of personalized ads in the Ads Settings tool in your Google account. For more information, visit Google Help at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Changing cookies settings
If you do not want us or our partners to store cookies on your device, you can block cookies directly in your browser settings. You can learn more about this setting in your browser or device help.
Legal grounds for data processing
We collect and process personal data only to the extent necessary to operate our services and comply with our rules, and solely based on your consent – which you may revoke at any time. We also store personal data to the extent necessary to meet legal requirements.
Exercise of rights arising from the General Data Protection Regulation
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, change and delete your personal information. You can exercise these rights at any time at the email address email@example.com
How will you learn of changes to these Data Policy?
We will always inform you in advance of any changes to the Data Policy by email.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions about our Privacy and Data Policy, you can contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org